Clinic CUME puts at your disposal a team of highly skilled and experienced physiotherapists who, after medical diagnosis, develop a therapeutic protocol of action directed principally to:
* Relief of pain due to traumatic pathology: bone fractures, dislocations, multiple accident
trauma, sprains, muscular injuries…
* Reducing inflammation.
* Mobility recovery.
Intratissue Percutaneous Electrolysis (E.P.I.) Is a physiotherapy technique that consists of the ultra-sound guided application of a specifically designed and controlled continuous current that causes an electrochemical reaction only in the degenerated area of the treated tissue. The E.P.I. technique activates the cell mechanisms involved in phagocytosis and the repair/regeneration of affected tissue, thus obtaining the best possible results in the treatment of tendon, muscle, ligament and scar injuries.
Characteristics of E.P.I:
* The sessions are between 1 and 6 (maximum).
* There are no secondary effects, and after the session the patient is able to stand on his own feet, without any family help.
* Small pain may be felt 24 to 48 hours after the session, but this will soon go away.
* The treatment does not require the patient to suspend all physical or sports activity, especially as he needs to remain active.
From Clinic CUME we make an effort from day to day to update the new techniques in sports injuries rehabilitation, and to ensure that our patients are able to function as soon as possible, accelerating the biological processes of recuperation of injury, limiting the coaching and care to a minimum and reincorporating the best guaranties of success.
These are the techniques we apply:
2) Dry Tap.
4) Study and Review.
4) Made to measure footwear inserts.